Hybrid X Core & ClickCartPro Update: KRYPT10102007A
A more recent update is available. Please click the link below for more information.
Link: Update KRYPT11202007A
Items Added/Changed In This Update
- USPS logic changed to not pass a container specification for domestic Priority Mail rate requests. Previously 'Flat Rate Box' was used.
- USPS logic changed to truncate zip codes to five digits for domestic rate requests.
- Fix made for 'cancel' namespaces. This namespace was broken in the KRYPT10022007A update.
- Additional logic added to the management interface to produce a soft error for the server news namespace upon login. Now user accounts without access to that namespace will be able to login and news will be suppressed.
- Additional logic added to checkout to increase security for store owners who enable then later disable checkout as a guest. Users with guest checkouts in their sessions (only users who accessed checkout when guest checkout was enabled) were able to continue to checkout as a guest after it the option was disabled previously.