Version 7 to Version 8 In Place Upgrade: Pre-Upgrade Database Changes
The following SQL statements are required for this upgrade:
- DROP TABLE core_skinwidgets
- DELETE FROM ecom_prodcatdisp WHERE id<>''
- DELETE FROM ecom_catdisp WHERE id<>''
- DELETE FROM ecom_proddetdisp WHERE id<>''
- DELETE FROM ecom_cofields WHERE id<>''
- DELETE FROM core_columndefs WHERE cid LIKE 'core_skinwidgets.%'
- DELETE FROM core_selectcustom WHERE id LIKE 'ecom.proddisppg.%'
- DELETE FROM core_dbguided WHERE id LIKE 'ecom.manageprodcatdisp.DISABLEDEL.%' OR id LIKE 'ecom.manageproddetdisp.DISABLEDEL.%' OR id LIKE 'ecom.managecat.DISABLEDEL.%'
- DELETE FROM core_mail WHERE id='ecom.emailfriend'
- DELETE FROM ecom_shiprealtimep WHERE shipper='USPS'
- ALTER TABLE ecom_shiprealtimep CHANGE id id VARCHAR(200) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL
If you are not using the 'ePDQ - Payment Form' and 'Internet Secure - Payment Form' gateways, you should execute this statement:
- DELETE FROM ecom_gateway WHERE id='internetsecure' OR id='epdqform'
If you have the Reviews Extension Module (XMOD) Installed:
- In your Management Iterface, access System | Database | Raw Database Admin and choose to 'Export' all the data for all the columns in the 'ecom_xmodreviews' table. You will need this later in order to import any reviews you may have into version 8.
If you have the HDSEO Module (XMOD) Installed:
- In your Management Iterface, access System | Database | Raw Database Admin and choose to 'Export' all the data for all the columns in the 'core_xmodhdseo' table. You may want to have this information available once version 8 is installed to aid you in setting up SEO URLs.